*IMPORTANT: All members of MMRC must agree to follow these guidelines and acknowledge the disclaimer:
- Confidentiality: All information shared in the group should remain confidential and is not to leave the group. Privacy is of the highest importance. (Familiarize yourself with the privacy settings of Facebook Groups. Please understand that there is always slight risk when sharing information online.)
- No Illegal Activity: You may not use our service for any unlawful purposes. We do not endorse going against your current local laws regarding substance use or possession. We are not here to tell you how to break or circumvent the law or advise you on how to pass a drug test. Posts asking about the chances of getting caught or likelihood of success in a criminal act are not allowed. Do not post information on how to smuggle, ship, hide, manufacture, or distribute illegal substances.
- Acceptance: The group accepts members just as they are and remains non-judgmental at all times. We remain open-minded and kind to all.
- Stay On Topic: We discuss things related only to cannabis, substance dependence/addiction and recovery. We refrain from topics that are political or religious in nature.
- Sharing: Focus on the person sharing and do not offer unsolicited advice.
- Meme Sharing Rules: The definition of a meme is as follows: a humorous image, video, piece of text, etc. that is copied (often with slight variations). All memes must be within MMRC’s guidelines and on topic.
- No Spamming, Advertisements, Trolling: Spam, or the repetitive display of the same text again and again, is not allowed. Advertising for the purpose of selling, soliciting or promoting something is also prohibited. Trolling, defined as a deliberately offensive or provocative online posting with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response, is forbidden.
- Admins/Moderators: The admins/moderators are here to lead the group and facilitate the discussion. They reserve the right to remove any post/comment at any time. They also reserve the right to deny/block membership due to noncompliance with MMRC Guidelines. Please respect that the admins/moderators are generous volunteers and are not paid professionals.
Please contact MMRC Founder Lainie Ruth at: email@example.com for any questions, concerns, or kudos!
Disclaimer: Maintaining My Recovery with Cannabis is a volunteer support group sharing practical information. This is not a professional or medical organization. The information provided in this group is for informational and educational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional care.
© 2013-2020. Maintaining My Recovery with Cannabis. All Rights Reserved.